Tuesday 4 September 2018

Journal, Day 1. How to transform a simple idea into a strong argument?



I used to write for business purposes, but not exclusively. In my job I must write an average of 30 mails per day and a couple of business documents related with the software products that we build. Some of these mails and documents are written in English, of course I feel more confident writing in my first language, but nowadays most of our communications are English.
As I said, not all my writings are for business. I also write for personal reasons, it is a kind of internal dialog, I record on paper my dreams, my fairs, my dissertations, and sometimes love letters. I especially enjoyed my time when I write. Most of my writing are just for me.
Finally, I write much better in Spanish than in English. I Know that I have many things to learn and improve, but the most important for me at this time is vocabulary and structures to transform a simple idea into a strong argument thought the property use of connectors.

No comments: