Sunday 16 September 2018

Three tones to describe a library


Objective
This is my library. It is located just next to end of the stairs at the second floor. It is an open space of 20 square meters where I have two desks with laptop computers, a sofa and huge furniture full of books on one of the walls of the room. In the middle of the space there is a red carpet which covers more than the half of the space. The room has a view to a big window where it is possible to see the 88 street, some trees and other yellow houses of this quiet neighborhood. The furniture has more than 500 books mainly related with computers programming and project management.

Excited
This is my workplace, my library!.  It is located next to my room, in an open well-lighted space of 20 square meters of inspiration perfect to make shine ideas. I have there a desk with a computer where happened my education plans, as sofa to dream an incredible collection of 500 books to light up my mind with others impressions.  In the middle of the space there is a red carpet which covers more than the half of the space, it helps me to feel myself in a prolonged cuddle. The room has a view to the 88 street, some trees and other yellow houses of this quiet neighborhood.

Frustrated
This is my library, the place where I try to do my shores. It is located next to my room where I usually try to stay more of the time. It is an open stressful space of 20 square meters where I have two desks with laptop computers, a sofa and huge furniture full of non-read books remembering what I have to do in my next months. In the middle of the space there is a red carpet which covers more than the half of the space, it helps me to remember how to feel cuddle. The room has a view to a big window where it is possible to see the 88 street, some leafless trees and other pale houses of the excessive quiet neighborhood.

No comments: